Development Update — 2022 Kicks Off With New Events Marketplace Optimisations
2022 is still young but the PhoenixDAO team has been hard at work adding new features and optimising the Events Marketplace. We’re so excited to see our Events dApp transform the global events industry and believe 2022 is the year we make big waves!
We’ve been working hard over the last few months collecting internal feedback, along with comments and suggestions from users like you on how to better the Events Marketplace.
At the end of last year, we listed a multi-stage plan (Sprints 1–4) of high-priority improvements to the Events dApp that would occur in conjunction with new marketing and partnership pushes for PhoenixDAO.
We’re excited to report that Sprint 1 is now complete and is undergoing internal testing.
Here’s some of the changes you will now notice as you use PhoenixDAO’s Events dApp:
- Users can now set a preferred token as a ‘default’ in their account settings/organizer info section. This means every time a user browses through the dApp, they will first see prices in the default chosen token.
- Event creators have the ability to lock event ticket prices to either an amount of PHNX or a USD value.
- Creators can also export a list of ticket buyers in CSV format with just a click. As a result, event creators now can conduct giveaways based on attendance and/or track purchases for verification purposes.
- If users visit an event on one chain and that activity also exists on another chain, the user will be notified via message to make sure they don’t miss out.
- If ‘one ticket per wallet’ is selected by an event creator we have built in a safeguard to prevent customers tricking the system even if they remove tickets from their wallet.
- Event creators now have improved image upload options for banner and thumbnails, content is king after all!
- We’ve also optimized the dApp sidebar and modified the signature pop-up message on the landing page to improve UI/UX.
We’re looking forward to continuing to improve the Events dApp as the year goes on with new features and enhancements. Our next development focus (Sprint 2) will focus on expanding support for multiple cryptocurrencies within the Events Marketplace. Be on the lookout for our Sprint 2 development update to be the first to know about the new crypto options dApp users can take advantage of!
PhoenixDAO continues to put community first and always strives to address any issues or problems users like you have with the Events Marketplace and the entire suite of Phoenix products.
We look forward to continuing to work hard on the Events Marketplace and achieving our development plan this year. 2022 will be the best year yet for PhoneixDAO!
PhoenixDAO is a revolutionary decentralized environment that has curated a list of flagship dApps, all designed to create a more rewarding and accommodating environment for the crypto community. PhoenixDAO is powered by The DAO (governance system), Staking dApp, Events dApp and the dApp store.